Sunday, March 2, 2014

INTRODUCING ANOTHER INSPIRATIONAL YOUNG IRISH MODEL AND ACTOR - 

SHARON BRIDGEMAN




1  Please tell us a little bit about your background:

    A:    I’m 19 years old. I live in Dublin in Ireland. I have four sisters and one brother - I’m the youngest. I have studied for many years in The Gaiety School of Acting. I have graduated from the performance year in acting recently.


2  You are an actor and model.  Have you always wanted to be in entertainment or did you want to be something else as you were growing up?

   A:    I have always wanted to be an entertainer since I was very young. I love being on stage or in front of the camera. I was very quiet and shy in front of people before I started acting. Acting made me a lot more confident.


3  Is anyone else in your family or any relations in showbiz?

     A:  My aunty was an actor and she appeared in many movies as an actor/extra.


4  Have you had formal training in both skills?

Top of Form 1
        A:   I have five years' acting experience in The Gaiety School Of Acting. I have taken youth theatre classes and have been in the performance year in The Gaiety School Of Acting. I have preformed in a numerous amount of plays in The Gaiety. I have acted in a production in Trinity college in Dublin recently. I have acted on camera and been a voice over for a production in Trinity College. I also have taken stage combat classes and dance classes. I have recently been in an advert for ITT to raise awareness for domestic violence towards men. I  have also started modelling this year. My first photo shoot will be next month in Dublin.


5    Are you professionally managed or do you represent yourself?

A:  I represent myself.


6   What do you do in your spare time?

    A:      In my spare time I go out with my lovely boyfriend Aaron. I play games on Xbox like Minecraft.  I shop online. I love styling my hair.  I'm a big fan of nail art designs. I also love drawing.


7    What and/or who are your inspirations?

          A:    One of my inspirations is Reese Witherspoon - another would be Emma Stone. I think they are both very inspiring people because they stand up for what they believe in and are both amazing actresses.


8    Have you ever been bullied?

  A:  Yes I have been bullied. I was bullied all the way through secondary school by a number of people. I was bullied verbally and emotionally by this group of boys for five years.


9   Whether you have been bullied or not, do you feel the governments and schools around the world are doing enough to try to combat this problem?

        A:  I don’t think schools and the government are doing a lot to stop bullying. I think the people who bully others should get in serious trouble with the law for bullying others, so there would be real consequences for people who bully others.



10   What more do you feel the above could do to try to either decrease bullying hugely or eliminate it completely?

    A:  I think there should be more awareness about bullying and how it affects people emotionally and mentally. I think there should be talks in schools about bullying and why it is wrong. There should be flyers and tv adverts about it also. There should also be serious consequences for people who bully others.


11    What is on the agenda for 2014 for you?

    A:     For 2014 I have lots of things lined up. I will be getting an agent and doing lots more performing on stage and in other fields of acting and I am also starting modelling.



12    Do you have a special message you would like to share with the world?

    A:    Be yourself and follow your dreams. You will succeed if you believe you can.


13   Do you have anything further you would like to add?

   A:     Be yourself and always stand up for what you believe in.


Do you have any professional links you would like included with this interview?

               Starnow





No comments:

Post a Comment