Thursday, January 23, 2014

PLEASE  WELCOME  NORWEGIAN  ACTOR  AND  MODEL

PATRIK  AUGOSTINO





 1         Please tell us a little bit about your background.

A:    Half Italian/Norwegian guy at the age of 21! Born in Oslo, Norway - grew up with my mom 2 hours outside of Oslo. Always been dreaming big – always wanted something bigger than a normal life. My dreams has brought me trough life and told me to “get up!”


2         Have you always wanted to be a model and actor or did you aspire for a different career when younger?

     A:        I wanted to be an actor as a kid but because of the society I was more into soccer . So in 2012 I decided to change my life - I wasn´t happy about how my life was about to be and I had to do something. I was thinking for myself:   “When was I ever happy with my life this far..” - and that was when I was acting as a kid. So I decided to sacrifice the comfort and got it to the world championships of performing arts In 2013. When I was there I had a great time and got some contacts, made new friends and that was 11 days of.. “happiness.. so I just fell in love with the art and I'm now ready for more “sacrifices”..


3         Is anyone else in your family or your relations in the entertainment industry?

   A:          Yes my father is a director in Italy. For the most into documentary.He also did some acting earlier in his life. 



4         Have you done any acting in any well known programmes?

  A:          No.


5         Have you ever been bullied?

  A:          Yes.  I wasn't one of the cool guys as a kid and my mother didn't have much money.. so I was at soccer training in jeans some times. My life wasn't miserable, but I´ve been affected by it all my life.. long story.


6         Whether you have been bullied or not, do you feel that the governments and schools worldwide are doing enough to try to combat this problem?

 A:       NO! We need more Lannahs in the world!



7         What more do you feel the above could do to either decrease this act hugely or eliminate it altogether?

            A:  -        This will always be a problem in the world. We need more                       voluntary!!


  8      What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

A:         Training, all kinds of sport. Be with friends and laugh a lot ! And of course work on my acting. 


9         Do you have a managing agent or do you represent yourself?

             A:   I don't have a manager. Represent myself.


10      What is next in the pipeline for Patrik Augostino?

  A:      Next is to get into the New York Film Academy in LA to improve my skills - hopefully get an agent and a manager and have reason to get back. 


11     Do you have a message you would like to impart to the world?

  A:         Don't aim to be better than everybody else.  Aim to be better than you ever thought YOU could be. Be yourself.


12     Is there anything further that you would like to add?

              A:   I want to recognize your work.  Truly a big inspiration for a lot of the people in the world. As I said earlier... “We need more Lannahs in the world”. 












No comments:

Post a Comment